You can select from the below payment methods during checkout. Please keep in mind that we aren't able to split payments at checkout.
- We accept all major Credit Cards.
- As a member, you'll also have the option to keep your credit card on file after your first purchase, making any future purchases quick and painless.
- If you are using a Visa gift card or something similar, the balance of the card must be exact or must exceed the payment amount. Additionally, the gift card must be registered online to a valid address. This can be done on the website of the brand of the gift card (ie. a Visa gift card will need to be registered on the Visa site). This address will serve as the billing address and will be needed at checkout.
You can easily pay with PayPal in check out.
Want to split your payments over time? Use Affirm
- Affirm allows you to split payments for orders over $50 across 3 or 6 months with no interest.
- If you would like to split payments over a longer period, you can split over 12 months with minimal interest.
- For step by step instructions on setting up affirm on your order click here.
- For more detailed information on Affirm, please visit their help section here.
Please note that orders containing weapons and/or weapon related gear do not qualify for this payment option.
VA Employee? Leverage EPD
Electronic Payroll deduction can be used on ShopVCS starting 8/1.
If your cart total plus shipping is greater than your current available EPD balance, then you will not be given the option on shopvcs.com to leverage EPD as a form of payment.
For further question son your EPD Card or EPD activity, please email VCSFCEPDTEAM@va.gov